When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Innisfree.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Innisfree. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Innisfree.
Large Airports ...
- Edmonton Internationl Airport (YEG/CYEG)
- Calgary Intl. (YYC/CYYC)
- John G. Diefenbaker Intl. (YXE/CYXE)
- Airport Identification Code:
- IATA: YXE ICAO: CYXE
- Saskatoon / John G. Diefenbaker International Airport lies 218 miles [350.8 km]<2> miles to the east southeast of Innisfree.
- Official website: https://skyxe.ca/
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Saskatoon / John G. Diefenbaker International Airport
- Flight Tracking: [FlightAware]
- From SkyVector:
- [Chart] [Terminal Procedures]
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Viking Airport (FAA ID: CEE8)
- Viking Airport lies 23 miles [37 km]<2> miles to the southwest of Innisfree.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Viking Airport
- Lloydminster Airport (YLL/CYLL)
- Cold Lake Rgnl. (FAA ID: CEN5)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Vegreville Airport (FAA ID: CEV3)
- Vegreville Airport lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<2> miles to the west northwest of Innisfree.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Vegreville Airport
- Two Hills Airport (FAA ID: CEL6)
- Two Hills Airport lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<2> miles to the north northwest of Innisfree.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Two Hills Airport
- Vermilion Airport (YVG/CYVG)
- Killam - Sedgewick Airport (FAA ID: CEK6)
- Killam - Sedgewick Airport lies 41 miles [66 km]<2> miles to the south southwest of Innisfree.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Killam - Sedgewick Airport
- St. Paul Airport (ZSP/CEW3)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community located in Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Innisfree. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Innisfree), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Innisfree) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Innisfree. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Innisfree
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Innisfree. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 53.3809, Longitude: -111.5304