List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Hilliard (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Agricola / St. Paul's Cemetery
- Bardo Cemetery
- Bawlf Lutheran Church Cemetery
- Beechmount Cemetery
- Bethlehem Cemetery
- Bon Accord Cemetery
- Century Meadows Baptist Church Cemetery
- Chevra Kadisha Cemetery
- Christ Church Anglican Poplar Lake Cemetery
- Clover Bar Cemetery
- Continue List ...
- Colchester Cemetery
- Earling Cemetery
- Edmonton Municipal Cemetery
- Ellerslie St. Paul's Evangelical Lutheran Cemetery
- Emmanuel Anglican Church Cemetery
- Evergreen Memorial Gardens
- Exaltation Of The Holy Cross Ukrainian Catholic Church Cemetery
- Ft. Saskatchewan Cemetery
- Ft. Saskatchewan Gaol Cemetery
- Fridhem Lutheran Church Cemetery
- Glenwood Memorial Gardens
- Holden Cemetery
- Holden Town Cemetery
- Holy Cross Ukrainian Greek Catholic Cemetery
- Holy Trinity Russian Greek Orthodox Cemetery
- Kingman Cemetery
- Lk. Demay Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Lk. Demay Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<3>
- Lk. Demay Cemetery lies 37 miles [59.5 km]<1> to the south of Hilliard.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Lk. Demay Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lk. Demay Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2367204<2>
- Lamont Town Cemetery
- Lanuke Ukrainian Presbyterian Cemetery
- Larson Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Larson Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<3>
- Larson Cemetery lies 39 miles [62.8 km]<1> to the south of Hilliard.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Larson Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Larson Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2464331<2>
- Little Mountain Cemetery
- Mt. Pleasant Cemetery
- Mundare Public Cemetery
- Nativity Blessed Virgin Mary Cemetery
- New Sarepta Moravian Cemetery
- Notre Dames De Lourdes Cemetery
- Our Lady of Peace Cemetery
- Our Savior Cemetery
- Parkland Lutheran Church Cemetery
- Ranfurly Cemetery
- Redwater Cemetery
- Redwater Cemetery
- Round Hill Cemetery
- Ryley Cemetery
- Ryley Cemetery lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<1> to the south of Hilliard.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Ryley Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ryley Cemetery
- Sacred Heart Catholic Cemetery
- St. Anthony Cemetery
- St. Casirmir Cemetery
- St. Demetrius Ukrainian Orthodox Cemetery
- St. Joachim Cemetery
- St. John The Baptist Ukrainian Catholic Church
- St. John Ukrainian Orthodox Church Cemetery
- St. Laurent RC Cemetery
- St. Mary's Ukrainian Orthodox Church Cemetery
- St. Michael the Archangel Russo Greek Orthodox Church Cemetery
- St. Michael's Cemetery
- St. Paraskevia Ukrainian Greek Orthodox Cemetery
- St. Pokrova Greek Orthodox Church Cemetery
- St. Stanislaus RC Cemetery
- St. Vital RC Cemetery
- Salem Mennonite Church Cemetery
- Skudesness Lutheran Church Cemetery
- South Haven Municipal Cemetery
- Swan Hills Cemetery
- Tofield Cemetery
- Transfiguration of Our Lord Ukrainian Catholic Church Cemetery
- Trinity Lutheran Cemetery
- Trondhjem Cemetery
- Two Hills Cemetery
- Ukrainian Catholic Cemetery
- Wahstao Cemetery
- Waskatenau United Church Cemetery
- Wilhelmina Evangelical Lutheran Church Cemetery
- Zion Evangelical Church Cemetery
- Zion Lutheran Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Hilliard, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Hilliard to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Hilliard.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Communities in Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Hilliard. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
Working on your genealogy? We always start with these websites when searching in and around the area of Hilliard:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Alberta
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Alberta
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Hilliard.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Hilliard) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Hilliard. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Hilliard
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Hilliard. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 53.5849, Longitude: -112.5823
|<2>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|
|<3>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|