List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Fort Kent (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Cherry Grove Community Cemetery
- Duclos Memorial Cemetery
- Duclos Memorial United Church Cemetery
- Elk Point West Cemetery
- Ferguson Flats Cemetery
- Fork Lake Cemetery
- Frog Lake Cemetery
- Holy Family Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Holy Family Cemetery
- Holy Family Cemetery lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<1> to the southwest of Fort Kent.
- Holy Family Cemetery has also been known as:
- Catholic Cemetery
- Holy Family Catholic Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Holy Family Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2417442<2>
- Lakeview Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Lakeview Cemetery
- Lakeview Cemetery lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<1> to the northeast of Fort Kent.
- Lakeview Cemetery has also been known as:
- Lake View Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lakeview Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2305259<2>
- North Pine Mennonite Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the North Pine Mennonite Cemetery
- North Pine Mennonite Cemetery lies 35 miles [56.3 km]<1> to the east of Fort Kent.
- North Pine Mennonite Cemetery has also been known as:
- North Pine Cemetery
- Pierceland North Pine Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on North Pine Mennonite Cemetery
- Our Lady of the Assumption RC Cemetery
- Rife Anglican Cemetery
- St. Dominic RC Cemetery
- St. John the Evangelist Cemetery
- St. John United Church Cemetery
- St. Paul RC Cemetery
- Sideview Cemetery
- Ukrainian Catholic Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Ukrainian Catholic Cemetery
- Ukrainian Catholic Cemetery lies 37 miles [59.5 km]<1> to the southwest of Fort Kent.
- Ukrainian Catholic Cemetery has also been known as:
- Protection of the Blessed Virgin Mary Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ukrainian Catholic Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2506733<2>
- Willow Grove Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Willow Grove Cemetery
- Willow Grove Cemetery lies 37 miles [59.5 km]<1> to the southwest of Fort Kent.
- Willow Grove Cemetery has also been known as:
- Willowgrove Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Willow Grove Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2277134<2>
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Fort Kent, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Fort Kent to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Fort Kent.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Recent Changes to RoadsideThoughts ...
Mentions & References for Fort Kent
Search for a Community in Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Fort Kent. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
Looking for information about genealogy? We recommend a visit to these websites when searching in and around the area of Fort Kent:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Alberta
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Alberta
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Fort Kent.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Fort Kent) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Fort Kent. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Fort KentOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Fort Kent. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 54.3115, Longitude: -110.6057 |
|<2>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|