List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Edgerton (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Amisk Park Luteran Cemetery
- Auburndale Cemetery
- Bethany Lutheran Cemetery
- Brady Cemetery
- Brady Cemetery lies 23 miles [37 km]<1> to the east of Edgerton.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Brady Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Brady Cemetery
- Brown Family Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Brown Family Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<2>
- Brown Family Cemetery lies 33 miles [53.1 km]<1> to the southwest of Edgerton.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Brown Family Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Brown Family Cemetery
- Cadogan Cemetery
- Cadogan Lutheran Cemetery
- Cadogan West Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Cadogan West Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<2>
- Cadogan West Cemetery lies 31 miles [49.9 km]<1> to the south of Edgerton.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Cadogan West Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cadogan West Cemetery
- Czar Lutheran Cemetery
- East Manitou / Woodlawn Cemetery
- Continue List ...
- Edgerton Cemetery
- Home Valley Cemetery
- Irma Cemetery
- Lakeview Cemetery
- Lakeview Cemetery
- Long Lake Cemetery
- Manitou Memorial Cemetery
- Memorial Cemetery
- New Chauvin Cemetery
- Normanna Cemetery
- Prairie View / Evesham Cemetery
- The Prairie View / Evesham Cemetery is located outside and to the east of Evesham (SK).
- To be more precise, Prairie View / Evesham Cemetery lies 36 miles [57.9 km]<1> to the southeast of Edgerton.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Prairie View / Evesham Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Prairie View / Evesham Cemetery
- Prospect Valley Cemetery
- Provost Cemetery
- Provost Mennonite Cemetery
- Ribstone Cemetery
- Rosenheim Cemetery
- Sardis Lutheran Cemetery
- Setting Sun Cemetery
- Skyline Lutheran Cemetery
- Wainwright Cemetery
- Wainwright Public Cemetery
- Zion Lutheran Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Edgerton, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Edgerton to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Edgerton.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community located in Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Edgerton: www.edgerton-oasis.ca/
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
Need help with your genealogy? These are excellent websites to visit when searching in and around the area of Edgerton:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Alberta
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Alberta
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Edgerton.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Edgerton) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Edgerton. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Edgerton
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Edgerton. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.7602, Longitude: -110.4586
|<2>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|
|<3>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|