List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Eastview Acres (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Albion Ridge Cemetery
- The Albion Ridge Cemetery is located 8 miles [12.9 km]<1> to the southeast of Picture Butte.
- To be more accurate, Albion Ridge Cemetery lies 12 miles [19.3 km] to the north of Eastview Acres.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Albion Ridge Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Albion Ridge Cemetery
- Alston Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Alston Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<2>
- Alston Cemetery lies 27 miles [43.5 km]<1> to the north of Eastview Acres.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Alston Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Alston Cemetery
- Archmount Cemetery
- The Archmount Cemetery is a large cemetery that is located outside and to the west of Lethbridge.
- To be more accurate, Archmount Cemetery lies 7 miles [11.3 km]<1> to the southeast of Eastview Acres.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Archmount Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Archmount Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2146605<3>
- Barnwell Cemetery
- Barnwell Cemetery lies 33 miles [53.1 km]<1> to the east of Eastview Acres.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Barnwell Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Barnwell Cemetery
- Bowville Cemetery
- Champion Cemetery
- Claresholm Cemetery
- Enchant Cemetery
- Enchant Cemetery lies 36 miles [57.9 km]<1> to the northeast of Eastview Acres.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Enchant Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Enchant Cemetery
- Five Mile Peace Lutheran Cemetery
- Glenwood Cemetery
- Continue List ...
- Granum Cemetery
- Hartley Cemetery
- Hartley Cemetery lies 39 miles [62.8 km]<1> to the southwest of Eastview Acres.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Hartley Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hartley Cemetery
- Holy Cross Cemetery
- Huntsville Cemetery
- Magrath Cemetery
- Mountain View Cemetery
- New Dayton Community Cemetery
- Orton Cemetery
- Orton Cemetery lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<1> to the west of Eastview Acres.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Orton Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Orton Cemetery
- Retlaw Cemetery
- Royal View Memorial Cemetery
- St. Patrick Cemetery
- St. Vincent RC Cemetery
- Springridge Mennonite Cemetery
- Stavely Cemetery
- Stirling Memorial Cemetery
- Taber Memorial Garden Cemetery
- Temple Hill Cemetery
- Union Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Eastview Acres, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Eastview Acres to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Eastview Acres.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Visit our Community Index for Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Eastview Acres. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
Need help with your genealogy? These are excellent websites to start with when searching in and around the area of Eastview Acres:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Alberta
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Alberta
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Eastview Acres.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Eastview Acres) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Eastview Acres. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Eastview Acres
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Eastview Acres. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 49.7915, Longitude: -113.0177
|<2>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|
|<3>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|