When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Eaglesham.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Eaglesham. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Eaglesham.
- Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Peace River Airport (YPE/CYPE)
Airport Identification Code:
- Peace River Airport lies 35 miles [56.3 km]<2> miles to the north northeast of Eaglesham.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Peace River Airport
- Flight Tracking: [FlightAware]
- From SkyVector:
- Grande Prairie Airport (YQU/CYQU)
- Dawson Creek Airport (IATA: YDQ)
- General Aviation Airports ...
- Fairview Airport (FAA ID: CEB5)
- Fairview Airport lies 29 miles [46.7 km]<2> miles to the northwest of Eaglesham.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Fairview Airport
- Donnelly Airport (FAA ID: CFM4)
- Donnelly Airport lies 31 miles [49.9 km]<2> miles to the east of Eaglesham.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Donnelly Airport
- Spirit River Airport (FAA ID: CFS5)
- Spirit River Airport lies 36 miles [57.9 km]<2> miles to the west of Eaglesham.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Spirit River Airport
- Debolt Airport (FAA ID: CFG4)
- Debolt Airport lies 38 miles [61.2 km]<2> miles to the south of Eaglesham.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Debolt Airport
- Valleyview Airport (FAA ID: CEL5)
- Valleyview Airport lies 56 miles [90.1 km]<2> miles to the south southeast of Eaglesham.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Valleyview Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community located in Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Eaglesham. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Eaglesham), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Eaglesham) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Eaglesham. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Eaglesham
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Eaglesham. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 55.7833, Longitude: -117.9000