When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Benton Station.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Benton Station. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Benton Station.
Large Airports ...
- Calgary Intl. (YYC/CYYC)
- John G. Diefenbaker Intl. (YXE/CYXE)
- Airport Identification Code:
- IATA: YXE ICAO: CYXE
- Saskatoon / John G. Diefenbaker International Airport lies 165 miles [265.5 km]<2> miles to the east northeast of Benton Station.
- Official website: https://skyxe.ca/
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Saskatoon / John G. Diefenbaker International Airport
- Flight Tracking: [FlightAware]
- From SkyVector:
- [Chart] [Terminal Procedures]
- Edmonton Internationl Airport (YEG/CYEG)
- Regina Intl. (YQR/CYQR)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Medicine Hat Airport (YXH/CYXH)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Oyen Muni. (FAA ID: CED3)
- Oyen Municipal Airport lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<2> miles to the west of Benton Station.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Oyen Municipal Airport
- Empress Airport (ICAO: CYEA)
- Eatonia (Elvie Smith) Muni. (FAA ID: CJG2)
- Eatonia (Elvie Smith) Municipal Airport lies 42 miles [67.6 km]<2> miles to the east southeast of Benton Station.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Eatonia (Elvie Smith) Municipal Airport
- Consort Airport (FAA ID: CFG3)
- Consort Airport lies 49 miles [78.9 km]<2> miles to the north northwest of Benton Station.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Consort Airport
- Leader Airport (FAA ID: CJD5)
- Leader Airport lies 49 miles [78.9 km]<2> miles to the southeast of Benton Station.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Leader Airport
- Kindersley Airport (YKY/CYKY)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Index of Cities, Towns and Villages for Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Benton Station. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Benton Station), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Benton Station) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Benton Station. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Benton Station
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Benton Station. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 51.3482, Longitude: -110.3493