When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Bellis.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Bellis. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Bellis.
Large Airports ...
- Edmonton Internationl Airport (YEG/CYEG)
- Calgary Intl. (YYC/CYYC)
- John G. Diefenbaker Intl. (YXE/CYXE)
- Airport Identification Code:
- IATA: YXE ICAO: CYXE
- Saskatoon / John G. Diefenbaker International Airport lies 263 miles [423.3 km]<2> miles to the east southeast of Bellis.
- Official website: https://skyxe.ca/
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Saskatoon / John G. Diefenbaker International Airport
- Flight Tracking: [FlightAware]
- From SkyVector:
- [Chart] [Terminal Procedures]
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Viking Airport (FAA ID: CEE8)
- Viking Airport lies 73 miles [117.5 km]<2> miles to the south of Bellis.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Viking Airport
- Cold Lake Rgnl. (FAA ID: CEN5)
- Lloydminster Airport (YLL/CYLL)
General Aviation Airports ...
- St. Paul Airport (ZSP/CEW3)
- Two Hills Airport (FAA ID: CEL6)
- Two Hills Airport lies 34 miles [54.7 km]<2> miles to the south southeast of Bellis.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Two Hills Airport
- Chipman Airport (FAA ID: CFU3)
- Chipman Airport lies 35 miles [56.3 km]<2> miles to the southwest of Bellis.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Chipman Airport
- Boyle Airport (FAA ID: CFM7)
- Boyle Airport lies 40 miles [64.4 km]<2> miles to the northwest of Bellis.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Boyle Airport
- Continue List (7 more) ...
- Vegreville Airport (FAA ID: CEV3)
- Vegreville Airport lies 43 miles [69.2 km]<2> miles to the south of Bellis.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Vegreville Airport
- Lac La Biche Airport (YLB/CYLB)
- Edmonton / Josephburg Airport (FAA ID: CFB6)
- Edmonton / Josephburg Airport lies 47 miles [75.6 km]<2> miles to the southwest of Bellis.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Edmonton / Josephburg Airport
- Tofield Airport (FAA ID: CEV7)
- Tofield Airport lies 57 miles [91.7 km]<2> miles to the south southwest of Bellis.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Tofield Airport
- Bonnyville Airport (YBY/CYBF)
- Elk Pt. Airport (FAA ID: CEJ6)
- Elk Point Airport lies 58 miles [93.3 km]<2> miles to the east southeast of Bellis.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Elk Point Airport
- Athabasca Airport (ICAO: CYWM)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Cities, Towns and Villages of Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Bellis. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Bellis), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Bellis) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Bellis. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Bellis
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Bellis. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 54.1443, Longitude: -112.1511