List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Beaverdam (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Big Island Lake Cree First Nation Cemetery
- Cherry Grove Community Cemetery
- Dewberry Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Dewberry Cemetery
- Dewberry Cemetery lies 39 miles [62.8 km]<1> to the south of Beaverdam.
- Dewberry Cemetery has also been known as:
- Dewberry Community Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Dewberry Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2231682<2>
- Duclos Memorial Cemetery
- Duclos Memorial United Church Cemetery
- Elk Point West Cemetery
- Ferguson Flats Cemetery
- Frog Lake Cemetery
- Holy Family Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Holy Family Cemetery
- Holy Family Cemetery lies 18 miles [29 km]<1> to the west of Beaverdam.
- Holy Family Cemetery has also been known as:
- Catholic Cemetery
- Holy Family Catholic Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Holy Family Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2417442<2>
- Holy Rosary RC Cemetery
- Continue List ...
- Lakeview Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Lakeview Cemetery
- Lakeview Cemetery lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<1> to the north of Beaverdam.
- Lakeview Cemetery has also been known as:
- Lake View Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lakeview Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2305259<2>
- North Pine Mennonite Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the North Pine Mennonite Cemetery
- North Pine Mennonite Cemetery lies 27 miles [43.5 km]<1> to the northeast of Beaverdam.
- North Pine Mennonite Cemetery has also been known as:
- North Pine Cemetery
- Pierceland North Pine Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on North Pine Mennonite Cemetery
- Our Lady of the Assumption RC Cemetery
- Rife Anglican Cemetery
- St. Barnabus Anglican Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the St. Barnabus Anglican Cemetery
- St. Barnabus Anglican Cemetery lies 36 miles [57.9 km]<1> to the southeast of Beaverdam.
- St. Barnabus Anglican Cemetery has also been known as:
- Onion Lake Anglican Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on St. Barnabus Anglican Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2553598<2>
- St. Dominic RC Cemetery
- St. John the Evangelist Cemetery
- St. John United Church Cemetery
- Woodlawn Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Woodlawn Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Woodlawn Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<3>
- The Woodlawn Cemetery is located outside and to the east of Whelan (SK).More precisely, Woodlawn Cemetery lies 36 miles [57.9 km]<1> to the east of Beaverdam.
- Woodlawn Cemetery has also been known as:
- Woodlawn / Whelan Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Woodlawn Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2518580<2>
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Beaverdam, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Beaverdam to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Beaverdam.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Visit our Community Index for Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Beaverdam. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
Need help with your genealogy? We always start with these websites when searching in and around the area of Beaverdam:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Alberta
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Alberta
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Beaverdam.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Beaverdam) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Beaverdam. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from BeaverdamOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Beaverdam. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 54.2036, Longitude: -110.3067 |
|<2>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|
|<3>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|