List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Arrowwood (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Alston Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Alston Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<2>
- Alston Cemetery lies 39 miles [62.8 km]<1> to the south of Arrowwood.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Alston Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Alston Cemetery
- Bassano Cemetery
- Blackie Cemetery
- Bow City Cemetery
- Bow City Cemetery lies 39 miles [62.8 km]<1> to the southeast of Arrowwood.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Bow City Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bow City Cemetery
- Champion Cemetery
- Dalemead Cemetery
- Dalemead Cemetery lies 23 miles [37 km]<1> to the northwest of Arrowwood.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Dalemead Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Dalemead Cemetery
- Davisburg Cemetery
- Frankburg Cemetery
- Gleichen Cemetery
- Gleichen Cemetery lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<1> to the northeast of Arrowwood.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Gleichen Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Gleichen Cemetery
- Highwood Cemetery
- Continue List ...
- Lomond Cemetery
- Mt. View Mennonite Cemetery
- Mountain View Memorial Gardens
- Nanton Town Cemetery
- Okotoks Cemetery
- Reid Hill Cemetery
- Rocky View Garden of Peace Cemetery
- Rosebud Cemetery
- Rosebud Cemetery lies 39 miles [62.8 km]<1> to the north of Arrowwood.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Rosebud Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Rosebud Cemetery
- St. Cecilia RC Cemetery
- Standard Cemetery
- Strathmore Cemetery
- Taylor Cemetery
- Taylor Cemetery lies 35 miles [56.3 km]<1> to the southeast of Arrowwood.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Taylor Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Taylor Cemetery
- Vulcan Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Arrowwood, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Arrowwood to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Arrowwood.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community located in Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Arrowwood: www.villageofarrowwood.ca/
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
Working on your genealogy? These are excellent websites to visit when searching in and around the area of Arrowwood:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Alberta
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Alberta
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Arrowwood.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Arrowwood) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Arrowwood. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Arrowwood
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Arrowwood. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 50.7385, Longitude: -113.1499
|<2>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|
|<3>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|