When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Anastasia.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Anastasia. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Anastasia.
Large Airports ...
- Calgary Intl. (YYC/CYYC)
- Edmonton Internationl Airport (YEG/CYEG)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Lethbridge Co. Airport (YQL/CYQL)
- Red Deer Rgnl. (YQF/CYQF)
- Medicine Hat Airport (YXH/CYXH)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Bassano Airport (FAA ID: CEN2)
- Bassano Airport lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<2> miles to the east of Anastasia.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bassano Airport
- Vulcan Airport (FAA ID: CFX6)
- Vulcan Airport lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<2> miles to the south southwest of Anastasia.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Vulcan Airport
- Cheadle Airport (FAA ID: CFQ4)
- Cheadle Airport lies 34 miles [54.7 km]<2> miles to the northwest of Anastasia.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cheadle Airport
- Strathmore Airport (FAA ID: CDJ5)
- Strathmore (D. J. Murray) Airport lies 36 miles [57.9 km]<2> miles to the northwest of Anastasia.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Strathmore (D. J. Murray) Airport
- Continue List (3 more) ...
- High River Airport (FAA ID: CEN4)
- High River Airport lies 37 miles [59.5 km]<2> miles to the west southwest of Anastasia.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on High River Airport
- Rockyford Airport (FAA ID: CFC6)
- Rockyford Airport lies 37 miles [59.5 km]<2> miles to the north of Anastasia.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Rockyford Airport
- Ostergard's Airport (FAA ID: CDO2)
- Drumheller / Ostergard's Airport lies 42 miles [67.6 km]<2> miles to the north northeast of Anastasia.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Drumheller / Ostergard's Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community within Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Anastasia. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Anastasia), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Anastasia) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Anastasia. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Anastasia
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Anastasia. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 50.7326, Longitude: -113.0288