When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Albert Park.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Albert Park. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Albert Park.
Large Airports ...
- Calgary Intl. (YYC/CYYC)
- Edmonton Internationl Airport (YEG/CYEG)
- Kelowna Intl. (YLW/CYLW)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Red Deer Rgnl. (YQF/CYQF)
- Lethbridge Co. Airport (YQL/CYQL)
- Airport Identification Code:
- IATA: YQL ICAO: CYQL
- Lethbridge County Airport lies 110 miles [177 km]<2> miles to the south southeast of Albert Park.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lethbridge County Airport
- Flight Tracking: [FlightAware]
- From SkyVector:
- [Chart] [Terminal Procedures]
General Aviation Airports ...
- Cheadle Airport (FAA ID: CFQ4)
- Cheadle Airport lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<2> miles to the east of Albert Park.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cheadle Airport
- Springbank Airport (YBW/CYBW)
- Strathmore Airport (FAA ID: CDJ5)
- Strathmore (D. J. Murray) Airport lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<2> miles to the east northeast of Albert Park.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Strathmore (D. J. Murray) Airport
- Beiseker Airport (FAA ID: CFV2)
- Beiseker Airport lies 33 miles [53.1 km]<2> miles to the northeast of Albert Park.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Beiseker Airport
- Acme Airport (FAA ID: CEG2)
- Acme Airport lies 35 miles [56.3 km]<2> miles to the northeast of Albert Park.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Acme Airport
- High River Airport (FAA ID: CEN4)
- High River Airport lies 35 miles [56.3 km]<2> miles to the south of Albert Park.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on High River Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Alberta Community
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Albert Park. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Albert Park), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Albert Park) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Albert Park. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Albert Park
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Albert Park. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 51.0440, Longitude: -113.9961