Around Aden ...
The largest community within a 50 mile [80 km] radius is Milk River. It is located about 35 miles [56 km] to the west of Aden.
The next largest community is Foremost.
It is located about 31 miles [ km] to the north of Aden
Below is a sample of nearby communities: Please note that when we give a distance, it's a 'straight-line' distance .<2>
- Coutts (28 miles [45.1 km] to the west)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Coutts
- Coutts lies 28 miles [45.1 km]<2> to the west of Aden
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Coutts came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Coutts
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Coutts<4>
- Etzikom (32 miles [51.5 km] to the north)
- Foremost (31 miles [49.9 km] to the north)
- Milk River (35 miles [56.3 km] to the west)
- Onefour (39 miles [62.8 km] to the east)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Onefour
- Onefour lies 39 miles [62.8 km]<2> to the east of Aden
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Onefour came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Onefour
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Onefour<4>
Curious and Interesting Names Near Aden ...
It seems like there is always a nearby community with a name that seems interesting, maybe familiar or just catches our attention in some other way. We've collected some names which strike us as being curious or interesting. Our list can be found on the Tidbits & Trivia Page for Aden.
Airports Near Aden ...
When a trip includes a flight, we try to find an airport that best fits our travel plans.<5> To that purpose, we've assembled a list of that are relatively close to Aden and that information can be found on the Airports Page for Aden.
Websites We Enjoy ...
When we're planning a trip, we like to check the following websites for sights, attractions and places to visit.
- For the Province of Alberta:
- TripAdvisor Links for:
- Also of Interest:
Other Roadside Stops ...
Recent Changes to RoadsideThoughts ...
Mentions & References for Aden
Visit our Community Index for Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Aden. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Unless noted otherwise, the population counts we use should be considered estimates. Our population values for Aden were taken from various sources and although they can be traced back to Statistics Canada (StatCan), they should not be considered official.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Aden) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Aden. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from AdenOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Aden. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 49.0284, Longitude: -111.3195 |
|<3>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Aden), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|