Welcome to Myrehall ...
Although we found mention of Myrehall during our research, we really don't have any information about it.<1> Given the context of how Myrehall was mentioned, we believe that it was a community rather than a locale or some type of landmark. We have done a cursory search and if it was a community, we haven't been able to find any evidence that it still exists..
We've added Myrehall to our Gazetteer with the hope that we can develop more information. If you can help us with Myrehall, please Contact Us.
Time Zone: The area where we believe that Myrehall might be (or was) located is in the Eastern Time Zone (EST/EDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: EST- Heure Normale de l'Est (HNE), EDT- Heure Avancée de l'Est (HAE).
We believe that Myrehall would be found within the (613) & (343)<2> area codes.
Communities near Myrehall ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Myrehall.
- Greater Napanee
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Greater Napanee
- Greater Napanee lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<3> to the southeast of Myrehall
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Greater Napanee came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Greater Napanee
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Duff Corners
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Duff Corners
- Duff Corners lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<3> to the northwest of Myrehall
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Duff Corners came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Duff Corners
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Plainfield
- Plainfield lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<3> to the southwest of Myrehall
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Plainfield came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Plainfield
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Plainfield<4>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Albert
- Albert lies 5 miles [8 km]<3> to the east of Myrehall
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Albert came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Albert
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Blessington
- Blessington lies 5 miles [8 km]<3> to the south of Myrehall
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Blessington
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Roslin
- Roslin lies 5 miles [8 km]<3> to the west of Myrehall
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Roslin came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Roslin
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Roslin<4>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Shannonville
- Shannonville lies 5 miles [8 km]<3> to the south of Myrehall
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Shannonville came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Shannonville
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Shannonville<4>
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Myrehall ...
Looking for more information about Myrehall? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Myrehall, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Myrehall.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community in Ontario
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Province of Ontario: https://www.ontario.ca/
|<1>||If we encounter the name of what might be a community, our methodology is to add that name to our Gazetteer. For example, we might find a sentence like "He went south past Myrehall and then turned west". While Myrehall could be some kind of landmark, we think that it's more likely to be a community. We've added Myrehall as a placeholder with the hope that we'll be able to add more information in the future.|
Just as a reminder: Our definition of a community is rather broad and includes those places (or areas) where several families lived and had a name which identified that place. For example, you might hear somebody say that they are going over to Bird Creek to see Pete ... Bird Creek is just a gas station and a couple of homes at the crossroads. While it might not be on the map, everybody in the area knows it by that name.
Places of interest include buildings at a crossroad, several families clustered in a hollow or maybe the location of a way station. It also includes places like mines, lumber camps, ferry crossings, etc. The community might still exist, is now gone or only existed for just a short period of time.
Also keep in mind that Myrehall could have been on the original document by mistake, misspelled, the original/alternate name of a community that we've listed elsewhere or was placed in the wrong . Sometimes a post office or train station would have a different name than the community where it's located, so two names might be referring to the same community - we're working to straighten it all out.
|<2>||Area code (343) is an overlay for area code (613).|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Myrehall) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Myrehall. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from MyrehallOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Myrehall. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 44.3436, Longitude: -77.2308 |
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|