Welcome to Lodgeroom Corners ...
Although we found mention of Lodgeroom Corners during our research, we really don't have any information about it.<1> Given the context of how Lodgeroom Corners was mentioned, we believe that it was a community rather than a locale or some type of landmark. We have done a cursory search and if it was a community, we haven't been able to find any evidence that it still exists..
We've added Lodgeroom Corners to our Gazetteer with the hope that we can develop more information. If you can help us with Lodgeroom Corners, please Contact Us.
A typical abbreviation for Lodgeroom Corners: Lodgeroom Cors.
Time Zone: The area where we believe that Lodgeroom Corners might be (or was) located is in the Eastern Time Zone (EST/EDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: EST- Heure Normale de l'Est (HNE), EDT- Heure Avancée de l'Est (HAE).
Note: If you leave Lodgeroom Corners and travel west, you will leave Eastern Time and cross into the Central Time Zone (CST/CDT).
We believe that Lodgeroom Corners would be found within the (613) & (343)<2> area codes.
Communities near Lodgeroom Corners ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Lodgeroom Corners.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Crookston
- Crookston lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<3> to the southwest of Lodgeroom Corners
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Crookston came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Crookston
- Lost Channel
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Lost Channel
- Lost Channel lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<3> to the southeast of Lodgeroom Corners
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lost Channel
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Stoco
- Stoco lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<3> to the east of Lodgeroom Corners
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Stoco came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Stoco
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Fuller
- Fuller lies 5 miles [8 km]<3> to the south of Lodgeroom Corners
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Fuller came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Fuller
- Ivanhoe Station
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Ivanhoe Station
- Ivanhoe Station lies 5 miles [8 km]<3> to the southwest of Lodgeroom Corners
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ivanhoe Station
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Thomasburg
- Thomasburg lies 5 miles [8 km]<3> to the south of Lodgeroom Corners
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Thomasburg
- White Lake
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for White Lake
- White Lake lies 5 miles [8 km]<3> to the southwest of Lodgeroom Corners
- Jump to Google Maps centered on White Lake
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Lodgeroom Corners ...
Looking for more information about Lodgeroom Corners? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Lodgeroom Corners, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Lodgeroom Corners.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community located in Ontario
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Province of Ontario: https://www.ontario.ca/
|<1>||If we encounter the name of what might be a community, our methodology is to add that name to our Gazetteer. For example, we might find a sentence like "He went south past Lodgeroom Corners and then turned west". While Lodgeroom Corners could be some kind of landmark, we think that it's more likely to be a community. We've added Lodgeroom Corners as a placeholder with the hope that we'll be able to add more information in the future.|
Just as a reminder: Our definition of a community is rather broad and includes those places (or areas) where several families lived and had a name which identified that place. For example, you might hear somebody say that they are going over to Mile's to see Pete ... Mile's is just a gas station and a couple of homes at the crossroads. While it might not be on the map, everybody in the area knows it by that name.
Places of interest include buildings at a crossroad, several families clustered in a hollow or maybe the location of a way station. It also includes places like mines, lumber camps, ferry crossings, etc. The community might still exist, is now gone or only existed for just a short period of time.
Also keep in mind that Lodgeroom Corners could have been on the original document by mistake, misspelled, the original/alternate name of a community that we've listed elsewhere or was placed in the wrong . Sometimes a post office or train station would have a different name than the community where it's located, so two names might be referring to the same community - we're working to straighten it all out.
|<2>||Area code (343) is an overlay for area code (613).|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Lodgeroom Corners) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Lodgeroom Corners. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Lodgeroom CornersOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Lodgeroom Corners. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 44.4731, Longitude: -77.3708 |
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|