Welcome to Cloverville ...
Although we found mention of Cloverville during our research, we really don't have any information about it.<1> Given the context of how Cloverville was mentioned, we believe that it was a community rather than a locale or some type of landmark. We have done a cursory search and if it was a community, we haven't been able to find any evidence that it still exists..
We've added Cloverville to our Gazetteer with the hope that we can develop more information. If you can help us with Cloverville, please Contact Us.
Time Zone: The area where we believe that Cloverville might be (or was) located is in the Atlantic Time Zone (AST/ADT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: AST- Heure Normale de l'Atlantique (HNA), ADT- Heure Avancée de l'Atlantique (HAA).
We believe that Cloverville would be found within the (902) area code.
The Canadian Postal Code for Cloverville: B2G<2>
Communities Also Named Cloverville ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found another community named Cloverville - it's located in Michigan.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Cloverville.
Communities near Cloverville ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Cloverville.
- Antigonish Landing
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Antigonish Landing
- Antigonish Landing lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<3> to the southeast of Cloverville
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Antigonish Landing
- Brierly Brook Back Road
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Brierly Brook Back Road
- Brierly Brook Back Road lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<3> to the south of Cloverville
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Brierly Brook Back Road came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Brierly Brook Back Road
- Harbour Centre
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Harbour Centre
- Harbour Centre lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<3> to the east of Cloverville
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Harbour Centre
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Antigonish Harbour
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Antigonish Harbour
- Antigonish Harbour lies 5 miles [8 km]<3> to the east of Cloverville
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Antigonish Harbour
- Brierly Brook
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Brierly Brook
- Brierly Brook lies 5 miles [8 km]<3> to the southwest of Cloverville
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Brierly Brook came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Brierly Brook
- Brophy - Historic
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Brophy
- Brophy was located 5 miles [8 km]<3> to the northeast of Cloverville
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Greenwold
- Greenwold lies 5 miles [8 km]<3> to the southeast of Cloverville
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Greenwold came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Greenwold
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Jimtown
- Jimtown lies 5 miles [8 km]<3> to the east of Cloverville
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Jimtown came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Jimtown
- Lower West River
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Lower West River
- Lower West River lies 5 miles [8 km]<3> to the south of Cloverville
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lower West River
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Cloverville ...
Looking for more information about Cloverville? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Cloverville, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Cloverville.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community located in Nova Scotia
About Nova Scotia
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Province of Nova Scotia: https://novascotia.ca
|<1>||If we encounter the name of what might be a community, our methodology is to add that name to our Gazetteer. For example, we might find a sentence like "He went north past Cloverville and then turned west". While Cloverville could be some kind of landmark, we think that it's more likely to be a community. We've added Cloverville as a placeholder with the hope that we'll be able to add more information in the future.|
Just as a reminder: Our definition of a community is rather broad and includes those places (or areas) where several families lived and had a name which identified that place. For example, you might hear somebody say that they are going over to Mile's to see Pete ... Mile's is just a gas station and a couple of homes at the crossroads. While it might not be on the map, everybody in the area knows it by that name.
Places of interest include buildings at a crossroad, several families clustered in a hollow or maybe the location of a way station. It also includes places like mines, lumber camps, ferry crossings, etc. The community might still exist, is now gone or only existed for just a short period of time.
Also keep in mind that Cloverville could have been on the original document by mistake, misspelled, the original/alternate name of a community that we've listed elsewhere or was placed in the wrong . Sometimes a post office or train station would have a different name than the community where it's located, so two names might be referring to the same community - we're working to straighten it all out.
|<2>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. In the case of Cloverville, we provide only the FSA and not the LDU. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Cloverville). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Cloverville or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Cloverville) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Cloverville. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Cloverville
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Cloverville. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 45.6844, Longitude: -62.0119
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|